April 13, 2018 at 2:46 pm #4809ExCEL ASPKeymaster
Check out our new Spotlight from CYC’s Garfield After School Program! We also updated our last Spotlight from Chinatown YMCA’s Jean Parker Program. You can check out both Spotlights by clicking the link here.
This Week’s Announcements:
- Last Day for Youth Surveys!
- ExCEL PM/SC Meeting – Tuesday April 17, 2018
- Important Attendance Due Date Change in EMS
- DCYF Nutrition Poster Contest Deadline Extended
- Free Event for Asian Pacific Islander American (APIA) Heritage Month!
Today is the LAST day to collect the data for Youth Surveys! Please get that final push and get the last of them in. We will not be opening the links once they close at 5pm. Please keep in mind that the Survey Tracker does not update in real time. We will notify you if there is another update after the links close.
PM/SC Meeting Reminder
We will be seeing all of you at our PM/SC Meeting next Tuesday, April 17 from 10am-12pm at St. Mary’s Cathedral, 1111 Gough St. The agenda can be seen below and in the Calendar here.
- Wireless Test
- 1:1 Support
- Thank you and Closing
Important Attendance Due Dates Changed
- June School Year attendance (June 1-6, 2018) is due in EMS on June 9, 2018
- June Summer Attendance (June 7-29, 2018) is due in EMS on July 5, 2018
DCYF Nutrition Poster Contest Deadline Extended!
Deadline has been extended to 5pm, Tuesday, April 17th. Please encourage students to participate. For more information see the flyer below:
Free Event for APIA Heritage Month
Please help spread the word! Learn about the railroads built by APIAs with games and craft activities for all ages. First 50 children ages 12 and under get a free goody bag. See flyer below for more details.
When: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 12:00-3:00pm
Where: San Francisco Main Public Library, Latino/Hispanic Community Meeting Room
100 Larkin Street (at Grove)
Have a great weekend!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.