May 18, 2018 at 10:02 am #5003ExCEL ASPKeymaster
This Week’s Announcements (Scroll down for more information):
- Last PM/SC meeting at St. Mary’s
- Activities in EMS must be 6 hours long
- June School Year Attendance is due in EMS on June 9th
- June Summer Attendance deadline will remain on July 5th
- SNS questions from (new and incoming) parents
Last PM/SC meeting at St. Mary’s :Last program manager and site coordinator meeting will be on at St. Mary’s in Patron’s Hall.Setting up summer activities in EMS:Student must be enrolled in a six hour long activity in EMS to be properly counted. If you have questions regarding how to set-up your activity please email Jennifer Quevedo at firstname.lastname@example.org.Attendance due in EMS:
June School Year Attendance is due in EMS on
June Summer Attendance deadline will remain on July 5th
EMS will not unlock for attendance entry after these dates.
SNS questions from (new and incoming) parents:SNS is receiving the following questions and requests from (new incoming & current) parents:Question: When can we apply for 18/19 SY meal benefits?Answer: Schoolcafe.com. Paper applications will be available when school resumes. SNS office welcomes walk ins to apply online or submit a paper form.(hopefully by ) online atRequest: Proof and copy of their 17/18 Notification of Eligibility or Direct Certification letter.Response: SNS is able to provide the letter via email to the parent or by fax to the school if no parent email.We need parents to email Schoollunch@sfusd.edu fo
r proof or copy of the letter and include the students full name, dob and grade.Important to know:
- Online applicants can access their letter anytime by logging into Schoolcafe.com/Eligibility Info/Notifications.
- Directly Certified (DC) students were mailed a DC letter to the parents home before school began and continue to do so as DC students are matched. Many parents are being told to apply online to access a new letter. Applications will not over write a DC student eligibility. ( Plans for 19/20 SY, DC parents will be able to access their letter in Schoolcafe.com but until then.)
- Paper applicants were mailed a Notification of Eligibility letter and continue to do so as applications are processed. Families can submit a new application online at Schoolcafe and access a new letter.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.