Coordination with School Day
- Academic Liaison and Site Coordinator utilize student level data to support student progress.
- After school program staff are aware of school day goals for students.
- After school staff communicate with school day teachers to customize academic and behavioral supports after school.
- Academic Liaison provides professional development/training for program staff on how to support student academics and/or social emotional learning.
- Academic supports are strategically offered for targeted students.
- All students have access to homework completion/study time with adult
- Students have regular opportunities to build strong academic behaviors including growth mindset, regulating emotions, and self-management focus skills.
- Students can access credit recovery classes. (HS only)
- Families are provided information about academic offerings, related socialemotional learning skills, and how to best support their child’s success.
Nothing from September 20, 2018 to November 20, 2018.