Nothing from May 24, 2018 to July 24, 2018.
ADMINISTRATION & ORGANIZATION
- CBO supports quality utilizing ExCEL’s QAP process.
- Site maintains compliant attendance tracking and registration systems.
- Required reporting and EMS updates are accurate and submitted on time.
- Site and CBO understand funding requirements and related compliance guidelines.
- Safety plans and procedures are documented and practiced by staff.
COORDINATION & FAMILY PARTNERSHIPS
- Site Coordinator, Academic Liaison, and Principal meet regularly to discuss program progress and priorities.
- Site Coordinator participates in school site leadership meetings and faculty meetings.
- Site team strategically coordinates resources and develops community partnerships that support student success.
- Families are engaged as full partners to support student learning and development.
- Families are connected to after school program goals and student progress through family orientation meetings, written communications, and regular staff interactions.
- Site conducts outreach to students and families using family home languages and through multiple formats including email, newsletters, signs, etc.
STAFFING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Staff absences and substitutes are handled through an effective process.
- Staff receive supervision and are provided feedback regularly in documented supervision sessions.
- Staff meetings have a formal agenda and are effectively utilized.
- CBO conduct trainings to support staff professional development.
- Staff actively participate and take advantage of trainings and supports offered by ExCEL.