QAPStrong Systems & Structures
Administration and Organization
- CBO supports quality utilizing ExCEL’s QAP process.
- Site maintains compliant attendance & registration systems, including timely submissions of required reports.
- Site and CBO understand funding requirements and maintain finances according to related compliance guidelines.
- Safety plans and procedures are documented and practiced by staff.
Coordination and Family Partnerships
- Program Manager, Site Coordinator, Academic Liaison, and Principal meet regularly to discuss program progress and priorities, including family partnership goals.
- Site Coordinator participates in Family Partnership planning team, school site leadership meetings and faculty meetings.
- Site team strategically coordinates resources and develops community & family partnerships that support student success.
- Families are connected to after school program goals and student progress through family partnership meetings, written communications, and regular family-staff interactions.
- Site conducts outreach to students and families using family home languages and through multiple formats including email, newsletters, signs, etc.
Staffing and Professional Development
- CBO intentionally supports staff practice through individual supervision and effective weekly staff meetings.
- Staff absences are covered through an effective process to identify and assign substitutes.
- CBO conducts trainings to support staff professional development.
- Staff actively participate and take advantage of trainings and supports offered by ExCEL.
Nothing from August 10, 2020 to October 10, 2020.